CCC Help Polish
This web page is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 6.75 MB (7082664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2012.0806.1212.19931
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:36:53.297