CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details about CCC Help Polish at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Polish's primary file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.10 MB (3247744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Polish version 2011.1013.1701.28713
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Polish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:14:45.370