CCC Help Polish
This web page is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Polish. They take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2014.0811.2302.39561
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Polish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:20:38.607