CCC Help Polish
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Polish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.47 MB (3634176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Polish version 2013.1206.1602.28764
alone. For other CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:33:53.870