CCC Help Polish
This page is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details related to CCC Help Polish at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Polish is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Polish. They take about 6.47 MB (6783232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.25 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0429.2312.39747
of CCC Help Polish. For other CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Polish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:56:53.273