CCC Help Polish
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on CCC Help Polish at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Polish's main executable file and it occupies approximately 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Polish. They take about 2.66 MB (2786304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Polish version 2012.1114.0400.6988
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Polish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 16:18:42.180