CCC Help Polish
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Polish's primary executable file and it takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.23 MB (6536320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.63 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0315.1620.27344
of CCC Help Polish. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 18:50:16.747