CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Polish is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Polish's primary executable file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Polish. They occupy 6.52 MB (6833832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2012.1101.0107.126
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Polish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 18:14:08.930