CCC Help Polish
This page is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Polish's main executable file and it takes around 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish is comprised of the following executables which take 533.00 KB (545792
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2012.0309.0042.976
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Polish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Polish in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:17:47.247