CCC Help Polish
This page is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 7.95 MB (8339456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (296.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (2.03 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Polish version 2013.1220.1319.23864
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Polish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:04:59.007