CCC Help Polish
A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PC
CCC Help Polish is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the software CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2011.0915.1430.24206
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Polish releases:
...click to view all...
A way to delete CCC Help Polish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Polish is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:50:51.337