CCC Help Polish
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Polish. They take about 2.81 MB (2947712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0908.1354.23115
of CCC Help Polish. For other CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Polish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:35:58.180