CCC Help Polish
This info is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Polish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Polish is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Polish's primary executable file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Polish. They take 3.61 MB (3785344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2011.0817.2215.38121
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:58:45.880