CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the application CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Polish is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Polish's primary executable file and it occupies circa 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish is composed of the following executables which take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2013.1211.1507.27115
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Polish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:28:57.630