CCC Help Polish
This web page is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Polish is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. CCC Help Polish's primary file takes about 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) and its name is CCCDsPreview.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Polish. They occupy 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Polish version 2014.0417.1533.26103
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Polish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:55:50.403