CCC Help Polish
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info on CCC Help Polish at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Polish is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The application's main executable file is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe and it has a size of 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 533.50 KB (546304
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2013.0226.0019.471
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Polish in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:34:47.560