CCC Help Polish
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info about CCC Help Polish at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Polish is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.13 MB (8522688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Polish version 2014.0816.2218.38235
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:06:16.523