CCC Help Polish
This web page is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the app CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2014.1204.1736.31659
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Polish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:38:44.403