CCC Help Polish
This page is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Polish program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Polish's primary executable file and it occupies around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 6.52 MB (6834272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Polish version 2013.0314.1032.17070
alone. For other CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:53:19.913