CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details on CCC Help Polish at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.10 MB (8493456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Polish version 2014.1117.1423.25780
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:36:28.817