CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details on CCC Help Polish at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.10 MB (8493456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Polish version 2014.1117.1423.25780
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:36:28.817