CCC Help Polish
A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computer
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was created for Windows by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Polish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Polish program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. atiapfxx.exe is the CCC Help Polish's primary executable file and it takes about 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk.
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2014.1105.2159.39482
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
A way to remove CCC Help Polish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Polish is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:24:17.453