CCC Help Polish
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about CCC Help Polish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Polish application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called atiapfxx.exe and it has a size of 156.00 KB (159744 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Polish. They take 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk.
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1004.1446.24752
of CCC Help Polish. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Polish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:25:46.653