CCC Help Polish
This page is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about CCC Help Polish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Polish program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.79 MB (2922496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2011.0728.1755.30366
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Polish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:34:30.133