CCC Help English
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help English for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More data about the program CCC Help English can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help English is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. The program's main executable file is named CCCInstall.exe and occupies 52.00 KB (53248 bytes).
CCC Help English is comprised of the following executables which take 7.93 MB (8314880
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help English version 2010.0531.1410.23610
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help English with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help English in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help English supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-16 00:01:50.727