CCC Help English
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can get more info on ATI. More information about the program CCC Help English can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help English is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
CCC Help English installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help English version 2010.0114.1347.24675
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help English:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help English with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help English in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 23:40:38.483