EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EA Download Manager from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s web page. EA Download Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for EA Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. EA Download Manager's primary file takes around 824.30 KB (844080 bytes) and its name is EADMUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with EA Download Manager. They occupy about 16.34 MB (17129576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (105.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.29 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (10.52 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (824.30 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
This info is about EA Download Manager version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
EA Download Manager is an application released by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EA Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EA Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". If it exists on your system the EA Download Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EA Download Manager in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EA Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EA Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EA Download Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 06:04:34.713