EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EA Download Manager from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Usually the EA Download Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder, depending on the user's option during install. EA Download Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\Uninstall.exe. Core.exe is the EA Download Manager's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.17 MB (3325952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside EA Download Manager. They occupy about 3.53 MB (3702346
bytes) on disk.
- Core.exe (3.17 MB)
- ProxyInstaller.exe (194.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (173.05 KB)
The current page applies to EA Download Manager version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other EA Download Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove EA Download Manager from your computer.Registry keys:
EA Download Manager is a program by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase EA Download Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EA Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "EA Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the EA Download Manager application will be found automatically. After you click EA Download Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EA Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EA Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:24:22.833