360 Total Security
This info is about 360 Total Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. More information on 360 Security Center can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. 360 Total Security's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named QHSafeMain.exe and its approximative size is 4.69 MB (4912752 bytes).
The following executables are contained in 360 Total Security. They occupy 30.69 MB (32181728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (671.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (672.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- NDP45-KB2972216-x64.exe (10.90 MB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (563.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.88 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
This web page is about 360 Total Security version 126.96.36.1990
only. You can find below info on other versions of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall 360 Total Security you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
360 Total Security is an application offered by the software company 360 Security Center. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 360 Total Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security app will be found very quickly. After you select 360 Total Security in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:03:34.840