360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer360 Security Center
. Go over here
for more info on 360 Security Center. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder (same installation drive as Windows). 360 Total Security's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. QHSafeMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.55 MB (4773488 bytes) on disk.
360 Total Security is comprised of the following executables which take 17.21 MB (18046312
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (806.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (568.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (578.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (649.61 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (559.61 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (251.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.71 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (254.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.111
of 360 Total Security. You can find below a few links to other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove 360 Total Security.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove 360 Total Security:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\360 Security Cetner\360 Total Security
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Util.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\deepscan\qutmload.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\EfiProc.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\QHSafeMain.exe.FriendlyAppName
360 Total Security is a program released by the software company 360 Security Center. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove 360 Total Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security program will be found very quickly. When you click 360 Total Security in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:01:43.377