360 Total Security
This page contains complete information on how to remove 360 Total Security for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer360 Security Center
. Take a look here
for more information on 360 Security Center. 360 Total Security is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove 360 Total Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. QHSafeMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.54 MB (4758128 bytes) on disk.
360 Total Security is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.19 MB (18027072
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (568.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (575.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (654.61 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (556.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.69 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The current web page applies to 360 Total Security version 220.127.116.1153
alone. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application offered by the software company 360 Security Center. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 360 Total Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 360 Total Security in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 360 Total Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-21 15:06:15.420