360 Total Security
This info is about 360 Total Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. Take a look here
where you can read more on 360 Security Center. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. 360 Total Security's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. 360DeskAna.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 342.59 KB (350816 bytes) on disk.
360 Total Security contains of the executables below. They take 41.41 MB (43426456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (342.59 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (378.09 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (744.09 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.49 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (754.06 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.50 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.66 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (2.74 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (2.39 MB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.65 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- dsmain.exe (334.00 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (289.56 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (359.38 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (837.56 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (1.93 MB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (939.34 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.42 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (2.01 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (3.00 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.56 KB)
- EaInstHelper.exe (200.00 KB)
- EaInstHelper64.exe (223.50 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.42 MB)
This info is about 360 Total Security version 22.214.171.1246
alone. For more 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program released by 360 Security Center. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase 360 Total Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security app will be found very quickly. After you click 360 Total Security in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-25 12:33:48.457