360 Total Security
This web page is about 360 Total Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer360 Security Center
. More information on 360 Security Center can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. QHSafeMain.exe is the 360 Total Security's main executable file and it occupies about 1.62 MB (1698728 bytes) on disk.
360 Total Security installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.63 MB (18491048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (405.12 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.02 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (655.62 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (889.12 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (600.62 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (1.62 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.68 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (173.32 KB)
- rmt.exe (24.12 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (350.08 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (618.12 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (318.62 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (894.91 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.03 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (273.12 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.40 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (275.82 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.89 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (309.11 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of 360 Total Security. You can find below info on other releases of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application released by the software company 360 Security Center. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 360 Total Security in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-27 15:31:36.510