360 Total Security
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall 360 Total Security for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. Check out here
for more details on 360 Security Center. Usually the 360 Total Security program is placed in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove 360 Total Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. QHSafeMain.exe is the 360 Total Security's main executable file and it takes circa 4.11 MB (4308088 bytes) on disk.
360 Total Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 49.13 MB (51518600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (404.12 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (949.62 KB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (2.86 MB)
- CleanPlus.exe (681.62 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.05 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (653.12 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (884.12 KB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.24 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (600.62 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (739.62 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.11 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (614.61 KB)
- SystemCompact.exe (1.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.68 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (173.32 KB)
- NDP46-KB3122661-x86.exe (2.44 MB)
- NDP46-KB3127233-x86.exe (1.65 MB)
- NDP46-KB3136000-x86.exe (6.23 MB)
- NDP46-KB3142037-x86.exe (2.57 MB)
- NDP46-KB3143693-x86.exe (7.25 MB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (350.08 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (618.12 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (294.12 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (882.12 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.41 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (269.62 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.40 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.88 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (309.11 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
This info is about 360 Total Security version 184.108.40.2068
alone. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall 360 Total Security you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\360 Total Security.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\360 Security Center\360 Total Security\360 Total Security.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\360 Security Center\360 Total Security\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
360 Total Security is an application released by the software company 360 Security Center. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 360 Total Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select 360 Total Security in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 22:43:57.577