360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. More info about 360 Security Center can be read here
. 360 Total Security is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called QHSafeMain.exe and it has a size of 4.80 MB (5030512 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside 360 Total Security. They occupy about 68.49 MB (71822120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (832.11 KB)
- CleanPlus.exe (891.61 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.17 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (661.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (580.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (686.11 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.80 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (627.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.47 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (563.11 KB)
- 360isafeup.exe (47.92 MB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (266.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (770.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.89 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (106.11 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (699.23 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
This page is about 360 Total Security version 184.108.40.2066
only. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove 360 Total Security.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360Util.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\deepscan\BAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\I18N.dll
360 Total Security is an application marketed by the software company 360 Security Center. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove 360 Total Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security program will be found automatically. After you click 360 Total Security in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-20 20:28:16.167