360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer360 Security Center
. Open here
for more info on 360 Security Center. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory (same installation drive as Windows). 360 Total Security's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. QHSafeMain.exe is the 360 Total Security's primary executable file and it takes around 5.54 MB (5807016 bytes) on disk.
360 Total Security is comprised of the following executables which take 40.93 MB (42914680
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (452.41 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.06 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (2.27 MB)
- CleanPlus.exe (758.91 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.18 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (1.90 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.07 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.36 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (665.91 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (849.41 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.36 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.54 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (614.61 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- SystemCompact.exe (1.55 MB)
- SystemRegistryClean.exe (1.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.09 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (24.12 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (358.22 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (724.91 KB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (904.91 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.80 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.54 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.92 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (365.41 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.64 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1241
of 360 Total Security. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall 360 Total Security:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall 360 Total Security:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\MenuEx64.dll
- C:\UserNames\Public\Desktop\360 Total Security.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
360 Total Security is an application marketed by the software company 360 Security Center. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 360 Total Security in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 360 Total Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 17:19:03.400