360 Total Security
You can find below details on how to remove 360 Total Security for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC360 Security Center
. Go over here
for more details on 360 Security Center. 360 Total Security is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove 360 Total Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.50 MB (4713584 bytes) on disk and is labeled QHSafeMain.exe.
360 Total Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.26 MB (18100288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (658.11 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (643.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.50 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (557.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.71 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12471
of 360 Total Security. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application marketed by 360 Security Center. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 360 Total Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 360 Total Security in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-05 12:13:15.713