360 Total Security
You can find below details on how to remove 360 Total Security for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC360 Security Center
. More info about 360 Security Center can be seen here
. Usually the 360 Total Security application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 288.82 KB (295752 bytes) on disk and is named 360DeskAna.exe.
360 Total Security installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.26 MB (18100288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (658.11 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (643.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.50 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (557.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.71 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
This info is about 360 Total Security version 18.104.22.16862
only. For more 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program released by 360 Security Center. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 360 Total Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 360 Total Security in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-01 15:05:12.170