360 Total Security
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove 360 Total Security for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC360 Security Center
. Additional info about 360 Security Center can be read here
. 360 Total Security is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled QHSafeMain.exe and it has a size of 4.23 MB (4438640 bytes).
360 Total Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.39 MB (16133040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (327.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (693.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (305.82 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (566.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (562.82 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (517.61 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.12 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.08 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (523.61 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (101.82 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (603.32 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.52 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (254.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (277.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (641.38 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (312.32 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
The current web page applies to 360 Total Security version 220.127.116.118
only. For other 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program offered by the software company 360 Security Center. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 360 Total Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 360 Total Security in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 15:23:25.380