360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer360 Security Center
. Take a look here
for more information on 360 Security Center. Usually the 360 Total Security application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named QHSafeMain.exe and it has a size of 2.39 MB (2503232 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in 360 Total Security. They occupy 41.41 MB (43426456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (342.59 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (378.09 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (744.09 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.49 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (754.06 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.50 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.66 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (2.74 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (2.39 MB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.65 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- dsmain.exe (334.00 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (289.56 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (359.38 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (837.56 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (1.93 MB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (939.34 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.42 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (2.01 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (3.00 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.56 KB)
- EaInstHelper.exe (200.00 KB)
- EaInstHelper64.exe (223.50 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.42 MB)
The current page applies to 360 Total Security version 126.96.36.1998
only. You can find below a few links to other 360 Total Security releases:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program released by the software company 360 Security Center. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall 360 Total Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security application will be found very quickly. After you click 360 Total Security in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-08 13:26:26.863