360 Total Security
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall 360 Total Security for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. Open here
for more information on 360 Security Center. 360 Total Security is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. QHSafeMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.54 MB (4758128 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of 360 Total Security. They take about 17.19 MB (18026344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (568.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (575.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (654.61 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (556.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.69 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1681
of 360 Total Security. You can find below a few links to other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program by the software company 360 Security Center. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove 360 Total Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security application will be found automatically. After you click 360 Total Security in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 03:26:20.140