360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. Further information on 360 Security Center can be seen here
. Usually the 360 Total Security program is installed in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 360 Total Security. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.66 MB (4883056 bytes) on disk and is labeled QHSafeMain.exe.
360 Total Security is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.74 MB (20703568
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (658.11 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (672.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (563.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.88 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1246
of 360 Total Security. You can find below info on other application versions of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall 360 Total Security.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall 360 Total Security:
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360976.tmp
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360Util.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\deepscan\BAPI.dll
360 Total Security is an application offered by 360 Security Center. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase 360 Total Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security app will be found very quickly. After you select 360 Total Security in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 05:29:50.570