360 Total Security
This page is about 360 Total Security for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on 360 Security Center. Usually the 360 Total Security program is found in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. QHSafeMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.91 MB (4101448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in 360 Total Security. They occupy 12.43 MB (13033384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (327.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (496.32 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (302.82 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (567.32 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (3.91 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.09 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (164.08 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (101.82 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (593.32 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.47 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (254.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.28 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (276.82 KB)
- WscReg.exe (641.64 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
This data is about 360 Total Security version 126.96.36.1992
alone. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling 360 Total Security we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall 360 Total Security:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\360 Security Cetner\360 Total Security
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\deepscan\qutmload.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\I18N.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\ipc\filecache\FileCache.dat
360 Total Security is an application by 360 Security Center. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 360 Total Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security application will be found automatically. When you click 360 Total Security in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-29 15:46:21.447