360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC360 Security Center
. More data about 360 Security Center can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 360 Total Security. The application's main executable file is called QHSafeMain.exe and it has a size of 4.69 MB (4914504 bytes).
360 Total Security installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.53 MB (18378816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (671.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (672.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (563.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (691.11 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2066
of 360 Total Security. For more 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Util.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\deepscan\BAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\deepscan\qutmload.dll
360 Total Security is an application offered by the software company 360 Security Center. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 360 Total Security or simply click the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security application will be found automatically. When you click 360 Total Security in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 09:37:45.823