360 Total Security
This page is about 360 Total Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC360 Security Center
. Take a look here
for more info on 360 Security Center. 360 Total Security is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. QHSafeMain.exe is the 360 Total Security's primary executable file and it takes circa 5.71 MB (5989440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in 360 Total Security. They take 69.85 MB (73243448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (342.59 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (378.09 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (770.56 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.20 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.52 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.35 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.50 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.65 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (1.02 MB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.66 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (3.84 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.17 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.71 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (649.59 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.19 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (289.56 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (359.38 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (837.56 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (2.16 MB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (938.06 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (2.21 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.97 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.84 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- 360AdvToolExecutor.exe (730.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.54 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.43 MB)
This page is about 360 Total Security version 10.0.0.1136
alone. You can find below info on other releases of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program by 360 Security Center. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 360 Total Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 360 Total Security in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-11 13:31:34.820