This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 360 Total Security for Windows. The Windows release was developed by 360 Security Center. Additional info about 360 Security Center can be seen here. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall 360 Total Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled QHSafeMain.exe and its approximative size is 6.00 MB (6296416 bytes).
360 Total Security is composed of the following executables which take 87.54 MB (91790168 bytes) on disk:
How to erase 360 Total Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
360 Total Security is a program marketed by 360 Security Center. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 360 Total Security in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.