360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. Take a look here
where you can read more on 360 Security Center. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 360 Total Security. 360DeskAna.exe is the 360 Total Security's main executable file and it takes circa 288.82 KB (295752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in 360 Total Security. They take 17.50 MB (18346856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (671.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (672.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (563.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.113
of 360 Total Security. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall 360 Total Security you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall 360 Total Security:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Util.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\deepscan\BAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\deepscan\qutmload.dll
360 Total Security is a program released by 360 Security Center. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security app will be found automatically. After you click 360 Total Security in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-17 13:17:55.903