360 Total Security
This web page is about 360 Total Security for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. More information on 360 Security Center can be found here
. 360 Total Security is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. QHSafeMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.60 MB (5877160 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in 360 Total Security. They occupy 47.84 MB (50165376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (452.41 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.05 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (2.25 MB)
- CleanPlus.exe (747.91 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.16 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (1.90 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1,022.91 KB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.36 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (665.91 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (843.91 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.60 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (614.61 KB)
- SystemCompact.exe (1.53 MB)
- SystemRegistryClean.exe (1.29 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.82 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (24.12 KB)
- NDP45-KB2972216-x64.exe (10.90 MB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (350.08 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (715.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (335.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (892.41 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.71 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.54 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.92 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (363.91 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.12 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.529
of 360 Total Security. You can find below info on other releases of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall 360 Total Security:
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360.log
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360Base64.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360bps.dat
Additional values that are not cleaned:
360 Total Security is an application released by 360 Security Center. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase 360 Total Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select 360 Total Security in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:54:09.420