Windows Firewall Control
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Windows Firewall Control for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your systemBiniSoft.org
. More information about BiniSoft.org can be read here
. Further information about Windows Firewall Control can be found at http://binisoft.org
. Windows Firewall Control is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Windows Firewall Control's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. wfc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 536.00 KB (548864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Windows Firewall Control. They occupy about 631.50 KB (646656
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (536.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (95.50 KB)
This info is about Windows Firewall Control version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Windows Firewall Control versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Windows Firewall Control we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Windows Firewall Control:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Windows Firewall Control:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Windows Firewall Control.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\InstallationPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\UninstallString
Windows Firewall Control is an application by BiniSoft.org. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Windows Firewall Control with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Firewall Control app will be found automatically. After you select Windows Firewall Control in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The publisher is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After uninstalling Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:04:12.343