Windows Firewall Control
This page contains complete information on how to remove Windows Firewall Control for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computerBiniSoft.org
. More data about BiniSoft.org can be read here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Windows Firewall Control. Windows Firewall Control's primary file takes around 612.65 KB (627352 bytes) and is named wfc.exe.
Windows Firewall Control is composed of the following executables which take 752.80 KB (770864
bytes) on disk:
- wfc.exe (612.65 KB)
- wfcs.exe (140.15 KB)
The current page applies to Windows Firewall Control version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Windows Firewall Control versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Windows Firewall Control you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Windows Firewall Control:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is an application marketed by BiniSoft.org. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Windows Firewall Control with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it exists on your system the Windows Firewall Control app will be found very quickly. After you click Windows Firewall Control in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Firewall Control in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-29 07:53:44.010