Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computerBiniSoft.org
. You can find out more on BiniSoft.org or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Windows Firewall Control. Windows Firewall Control's main file takes about 434.00 KB (444416 bytes) and is called wfc.exe.
Windows Firewall Control installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 507.50 KB (519680
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (434.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (73.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Windows Firewall Control. Click on the links below for other Windows Firewall Control versions:
...click to view all...
Windows Firewall Control is an application marketed by the software company BiniSoft.org. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Windows Firewall Control from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Firewall Control". The Windows Firewall Control program will be found automatically. When you select Windows Firewall Control in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Firewall Control in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-19 18:26:02.833